Friday, March 20, 2015

Where Would You Like To Visit When You Finish School?


When I finish school I hope that I will be able to visit many places all over the world so choosing just one place is very very difficult.

After much thought I have decided on South America. Very precise right ? There is no one place that I would like to go the most in South America but the continent itself interests me a lot. I think their culture would be very different to ours. I think there is a lot of beautiful undiscovered spots there that would be amazing. I want to go to Machu Pichu in Peru, to Carnaval in Brazil, to Buenos Aires in Argentina, to taste Colombian coffee in Colombia and try to get to as many countries as I can in South America.


Argentina
Buenos Aires


Brazil

Rio De Janeiro 

Colombia 
Houses in Colombia

Peru

Machu Pichu 







No comments:

Post a Comment